Fudgy Freeze Bars
35 to 40 minutes
Makes about 12
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Look for these fine Wilton Products: 13 x 9-inch baking pan, Perfect Cut Brownie Cutter, Cookie Pan or Parchment Paper, Light Cocoa Candy Melts and Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkles
- 1 package (about 20 ounces) brownie mix (13 x 9-inch size)
- Eggs, oil and water to prepare mix
- Light cocoa Candy Melts
- Rainbow jimmies sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, prepare brownie mix following package instructions. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
- Score brownies into 4 x 2-inch rectangles with brownie cutter, then cut. Insert ice cream sticks into short end of cut brownie; position on cooling grid placed over cookie pan or parchment paper. Melt Candy Melts following package instructions; ice top of brownie with melted candy and let set. Turn brownies over; spoon or pipe melted candy over brownie tops and sides. Sprinkle with jimmies; let set.
Reviews and Comments: