Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Rosemary
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Pairing suggestion: Angel Juice Pinot Grigio
- 16 ounces dried angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion (about 1/2 onion)
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons seeded and minced serrano chile about 1 chile)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary and sprigs for garnish
- 2 cups Angel Juice Pinot Grigio
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, about 1 lemon
- 24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes until lightly browned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set large saucepan over medium heat and add olive oil. Sauté onions, garlic, chiles and rosemary about 4 minutes or until soft.
- Add wine and lemon juice, raise heat to high and boil until liquid is reduced by half.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat, stir in butter and pine nuts, and toss with drained pasta. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Reviews and Comments: