Avocado Salad in Lettuce Wraps
Yield 12 servings
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 6 MorningStar Farms Veggie Bacon Strips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 12 small butterhead lettuce leaves or leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice and chili powder. Stir in avocado, celery, tomatoes, veggie bacon strips and walnuts.
- Spoon scant 1/4 cup salad into center of each lettuce leaf. Wrap leaf around salad. Secure with wooden pick. Serve immediately.
Reviews and Comments: