B-O-O Brownie Pops
Makes 48 pops
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Note: If desired, bake brownies completely without inserting stick. After brownies have cooled, dip lollipop sticks into melted candy and insert into either end of brownie. Let set before decorating.
- 1 package (about 16 ounces) brownie mix (8 x 8-inch size)
- Egg, water and oil to prepare mix
- 48 lollipop sticks
- Wilton Orange, Spooky Green and Light Cocoa Candy Melts
- Wilton Spider Mix, Hallow Pumpkin Mix, Halloween Nonpareil Sprinkles, and Orange, Black and Lavender Sugars, as desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray brownie pop mold with vegetable pan spray; place on cookie sheet.
- Prepare brownie mix following package directions. Spoon batter into prepared brownie pop mold, filling cavities 2/3 full. Bake 15 minutes. Remove mold from oven; insert lollipop sticks. Return to oven and continue baking 10 to 15 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool brownies in mold on cooling grid 20 minutes; remove from mold and cool completely.
- Melt each color candy following package instructions. Dip cooled pops into melted candy, covering completely. While the candy is still soft, sprinkle with or dip pops into sprinkles and sugars. Place on parchment paper to set.
Reviews and Comments: