Halloween Goldfish Munch
This goulish recipe makes a snappy party snack or a take-away treat for guests. Kids can even help making this Halloween treat!
Makes about 14 cups treat mix
- 3 packages (6.6 ounces each) Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon, Chocolate or Honey Goldfish Grahams (or any combination)
- 1 package (8 ounces) Pepperidge Farm Pretzel Goldfish Snack Crackers
- 1 can (10 ounces) salted mixed nuts
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) Wilton Spooky Green Candy Melts
- In large bowl, combine crackers, nuts, apricots and raisins; divide between 2 large cookie pans.
- Melt candy following package directions; drizzle over snack mixture. Refrigerate until firm.
- Break apart and store in airtight container until ready to serve.
Reviews and Comments: