Mozzarella Pockets with Tomato, Basil, and Grilled Chicken
30 seconds (if heating in the microwave)
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
NOTE: For a warm sandwich, microwave on high for 30 seconds.
Recipe Courtesy of Robin Miller and Tyson Foods
- 4 whole wheat pita pockets
- 12 ounces Chipotle-Honey Mustard Chicken
- 6-8 ounces sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese (regular or smoked)
- 16 slices fresh beefsteak tomato (about 2 tomatoes)
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Halve each pita pocket.
- Stuff chicken into pita pocket halves, and then add mozzarella slices, tomato slices and basil leaves.
- Drizzle in balsamic vinegar and olive oil (1/2 teaspoon each per pita pocket half).
Reviews and Comments: