Asian Barbeque Chicken Wrap
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Hint: Using fewer sesame seeds is an easy way to cut calories.
- 1 Mission 10-inch Burrito Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 boneless chicken breast, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, de-stemmed and slightly torn
- 1/3 cup Napa cabbage or bok choy, julienned
- 1/4 cup red pepper sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup prepared Asian barbeque sauce
- Place oil in a large or medium sauté pan; place on high heat. When oil is very hot, add chicken and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on all sides until chicken is done. Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- Add cilantro, cabbage, red pepper and sesame seeds and toss for 2 to 3 more minutes until slightly tender. Place chicken back in the pan and toss together.
- Add barbeque sauce and stir until everything's nice and hot. With tongs or a slotted spoon, drain excess juice, and place the stir-up at the bottom of the tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over and roll it all up. Serve.
Reviews and Comments: