No matter where you catch the action - in the stadium parking lot before kickoff, or from the comfort of home - a delicious tailgate which includes Beer Brats will make game day something to cheer about.
20 to 25 minutes
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Reprinted with permission by Hoffman Media, LLC, www.semihomemademag.com
- 2 packages (19.76 ounces each) Johnsonville original bratwurst
- 2 14.9-ounce cans stout beer, Guinness
- 10 buns
- Dijon mustard
- In large heavy-bottomed pot, combine bratwurst and beer. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°F). Spray grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray.
- Remove brats from pot. Grill brats for 20 to 25 minutes, turning every five minutes.
- Place one brat in each bun. Top with desired amount of sauerkraut and mustard and serve immediately.
Reviews and Comments: