Southwest Chicken and Rice Wraps
- 1 can (14 ounces) low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups Minute Brown Rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash® Salt-Free Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 cups frozen southwest blend vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded, optional
- 1/2 cup light sour cream, optional
- Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add rice, seasoning blend, vegetables and chicken; stir. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Warm tortillas and divide rice mixture evenly onto tortillas. Top with cheese and sour cream, if desired, and roll into desired shape.
Reviews and Comments: