Classic Greek Sandwich
- 1 package Contessa Beef Stir-Fry
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 6 pita bread pockets
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dill, chopped
- Prepare stir-fry per instructions on package, omitting sauce. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk yogurt and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, combine red onions, cucumber and feta cheese. Season with black pepper and stir.
- Spread yogurt mixture inside pita bread. Add stir-fry and top with sliced tomatoes. Place desired amount of onion/cucumber mixture over tomatoes. Top with additional yogurt mixture.
Reviews and Comments: