Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1 package Contessa Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Prepare stir-fry per instructions on package, omitting sauce.
- Place in a bowl and refrigerate 30 minutes, or until cold. Set sauce packet aside.
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, almonds, sesame seeds and scallions.
- Place rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, sauce from packet and salt and pepper, to taste, into a blender. Blend for 15 seconds.
- Add chilled chicken stir-fry to cabbage and mix in desired amount of dressing.
- Serve immediately with crispy noodles.
Reviews and Comments: