Bourbon Barbeque Cheeseburger
- 1 Omaha Steaks Burger
- 1 onion kaiser roll
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 slices Omaha Steaks thick cut bacon
- Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning, to taste
- Prepare Bourbon Onions.
- Season burger with All Natural Seasoning or your favorite blend.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry burger until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- While burgers are cooking, heat bacon and Bourbon Onions.
- Place cheddar cheese on top of burger to melt.
- Slice bun in half and toast on grill or broiler.
- Place bacon and Barbeque Sauce on top of cheese.
- Place Bourbon Onions on bun then top with burger. Place remaining half of bun on burger.
Reviews and Comments: