Baked Chipotle Chicken Flautas
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Total: $7.86 / Cost per serving: $1.57
- 2 teaspoons canola oil mixed with 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 10-ounce can reduced fat and sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chile peppers, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 10 small Mission flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Reduced fat sour cream
- Mission salsa
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. In small bowl, mix together canola oil and ground chipotle pepper.
- Mix all ingredients (except tortillas and canola oil and ground chipotle pepper mixture) in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat.
- Place 3 tablespoons chicken filling along edge of a tortilla. Roll tortilla up tightly. Put a toothpick through the middle to hold in place. Place on a large baking sheet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Lightly brush flautas with oil mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool. Remove toothpicks. Transfer to platter, sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro, serve with sour cream and salsa.
Reviews and Comments: