Apple Walnut Sticky Buns
Surprise your spouse with this simple, yet awe-inducing twist on cinnamon rolls.
Start to Finish Time
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (12.4 ounces) Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Heat oven to 375°F. Generously butter 8 regular muffin cups.
- In bowl, mix apples, walnuts and brown sugar; divide evenly among muffin cups. Separate cinnamon rolls; reserve icing. Place 1 cinnamon roll in each cup.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Place cookie sheet upside down over muffin pan; turn over. Remove pan.
- Remove lid from icing; microwave on medium (50 percent power) 5 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm buns. Serve warm.
Reviews and Comments: