Black Pearl Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea
Beyond brewing a luxurious cup of hot tea? Indulge in the pleasure of tea by trying this recipe for Black Pearl Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea.
- 1 cup fat free or 1% milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 Lipton Black Pearl Black Pyramid Tea Bags
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- Bring milk and water just to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Cover and brew 1-1/2 minutes. Remove tea bags and squeeze, stir in remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Reviews and Comments: