Broccoli & Garlic Penne Pasta
Makes 4 servings (about 2 cups each)
- 1 cup Swanson Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 4 1/2 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat broth, basil, black pepper, garlic and broccoli in 10-inch skillet over medium heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add pasta and lemon juice and toss to coat. Sprinkle pasta mixture with cheese.
Reviews and Comments: