Blended Coffee Frost
Makes 2 servings, 1 1/2 cups each
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Cook's Tip: Replace sugar with Nestlé® Nesquik® Chocolate Flavor Syrup for a Chocolate Blended Coffee Frost.
- 1 cup 1 percent milk
- 2 tablespoons Fat Free Sweet Italian Crème or Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor Nestlé Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 teaspoons Nescafé Taster's Choice 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Fat free whipped topping (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- PLACE milk, creamer, sugar and coffee granules in blender; cover. Blend until coffee is dissolved. Add ice; blend until smooth. Pour into glasses; top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Reviews and Comments: