Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
This year, make the holidays even more memorable. Deck your halls, scent the air with evergreen and spices and set your holiday table with this delicious cheesecake.
1 hour + 15 minutes
Makes one 9-inch cheesecake
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Note: To use 13x9-inch baking pan, press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of pan. Proceed as above, except shorten bake time to 50-60 minutes or until center appears nearly set when shaken.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin (1 3/4 cups)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Maple Pecan Glaze (recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add pumpkin, eggs, 1/4 cup maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Pour over crust in prepared springform pan. Bake 1 1/4 hour or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, spoon some Maple Pecan Sauce over cheesecake. Garnish with additional pecans if desired. Pass remaining sauce. Store leftovers, covered, in refrigerator.
- Maple Pecan Sauce: In medium saucepan, combine 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream and 3/4 cup pure maple syrup; bring to boil. Boil rapidly 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened; stir occasionally. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Cover and chill until served. Stir before serving.
Reviews and Comments: