Baked Chicken Tenders
16 to 18 minutes
Makes 8 (3-ounce) servings
- 1 packet (1.1 ounces) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, divided
- 2 cups non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1 package (20 ounces) fresh 99% fat free chicken tenders
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Combine 1/2 packet Ranch Dressing and Seasoning Mix with yogurt; refrigerate.
- Combine remaining Ranch Dressing and Seasoning Mix with buttermilk; refrigerate.
- Rinse chicken and thoroughly pat dry on paper towels.
- Combine chicken and buttermilk mixture together in a food storage zipper bag.
- Refrigerate 6 to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a food processor, combine breadcrumbs, almonds, garlic powder and pepper.
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
- Set a wire rack on baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Lay chicken pieces on wire rack and spray with more cooking spray.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until no longer pink (internal temp at least 170°F).
- Use yogurt mixture as a dipping sauce.
Reviews and Comments: