The Passionate Sunset
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Recipe courtesy of Lucy Brennan, owner of mint/820 and author of "Hip Sips"
- 2 bags Tazo Passion tea
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce mandarin puree
- 1/2 ounce passion fruit puree
- Make a pot of Passion tea; let it sit for 3 minutes. Strain tea into a pint glass full of ice. Let chill and strain tea into an empty pint glass, set aside.
- Fill a pint glass full of ice; add all of the remaining ingredients. Shake the pint glass. Pour, with ice, into a 10-ounce wine glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- For an alcohol-free version, omit tequila and substitute club soda after shaking.
Reviews and Comments: