All-Star Potato, Bacon and Corn Chowder
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Photo courtesy of Nestlé
- 2 cans (14 fluid ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans (12 fluid ounces each Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) no-salt added whole-kernel corn, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, additional cooked and/or crumbled bacon (optional
- COMBINE broth and evaporated milk in large saucepan.
- Bring mixture just to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Add potato flakes, corn, bacon, onion powder and pepper.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes until creamy and slightly thick.
- Top each serving with cheddar cheese, green onions and/or bacon
Reviews and Comments: