Jelly Bean Easter Bark
Makes 11 servings or 1 pound bark
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Nestlé Toll House Premier White Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup Wonka SweeTarts Jelly Beans, divided
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper.
- MICROWAVE morsels and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in 1/4 cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans.
- SPREAD mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Reviews and Comments: