Honey-Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundaes
- 1/3 cup walnut halves
- 2 medium fresh peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground cloves
- 4 scoops Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- In medium skillet over medium heat cook walnuts until toasted, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool. When cool enough to handle, chop very coarsely. Set aside.
- In same skillet over medium heat, combine peaches, honey, cinnamon and cloves. Cook and stir until peaches soften. Cool several minutes before spooning equally over frozen yogurt. Top each serving with about four raspberries. Serve immediately.
Reviews and Comments: