- 4 slabs (about 10 pounds) pork spareribs
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Rub on both sides of ribs and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- Heat oven to 250°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Add 2 cups water to baking sheet. Place ribs on rack on baking sheet. Bake 4 hours or until very tender, adding water to pan as needed.
- While ribs are baking, make BBQ sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium. Place ribs on grill and baste with sauce, turning frequently, for 15 to 20 minutes.
Reviews and Comments: