Baked Fresh Ricotta with Black Olives
35 to 40 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1 15-ounce container fresh whole milk ricotta cheese (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 eggs
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Zest of 1 orange, divided
- 1 cup California Black Ripe Olives, strained and cut in wedges
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cheese in medium bowl; add eggs, salt, and half the orange zest and stir until well combined. Transfer to an 8-inch baking dish and place on a baking sheet. Bake in the center of the oven until puffed and beginning to brown, about 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with remaining orange zest. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm over baguette slices and top with olives.
Reviews and Comments: