Layered BBQ Sundae
- 1 package Byron's Pork BBQ (approximately 3 cups per 8-person serving)
- 1 can baked beans
- 2 cups colorful coleslaw
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 cups green bell pepper, diced
- Pickled okra for garnish
- Prepare BBQ according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat baked beans on medium heat until warm, about 5 minutes; stirring occasionally. In the bottom of a serving dish (or small glasses), layer heated baked beans.
- Then, place an even layer of corn kernels, followed by a layer of green bell peppers.
- Place an even layer of BBQ on top of the bell peppers, followed by coleslaw.
- Place pickled okra on top for garnish.
Reviews and Comments: