Creamy Green Onion Mini Meatballs
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Sauce for Meatballs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup Daisy brand sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 packet Lay's Dip Creations Garden Onion seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons Lay's Dip Creations Garden Onion seasoning mix
- 1 pound ground beef (preferably 80:20 ground chuck)
- 3 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped - optional garnish
- Sauce for Meatballs: Add heavy cream, sour cream and cream cheese to a sauce pot on medium heat. Whisk until ingredients are melted. Then add one packet of dip mix and whisk until smooth. Hold over low heat.
- Mini Meatballs: Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Roll the meat mixture into golf ball size meatballs. Place the meatballs on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once baked, add the meatballs to meatball sauce and toss to coat. Serve hot. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired.
Reviews and Comments: