Sand Bucket Sundaes
This make-ahead dessert is great fun for summer parties or family desserts.
Makes 8 servings
- 4 cups Blue Bunny Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2 cup butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- Gummy sea-shaped candies, optional
- Sea shell-shaped chocolate candies
- 2 small pails or buckets (about 2 cups in size), washed
- In each bucket, layer 1 cup frozen yogurt, 2 tablespoons butterscotch-caramel topping and 2 tablespoons cinnamon graham cracker crumbs. Repeat the layers ending with graham cracker crumbs.
- Dessert may be eaten immediately or frozen at least 1 hour. If eating immediately, decorate with gummy and chocolate candies. If freezing, decorate just before serving.
Reviews and Comments: