Beer Brat Cheddar Potato Chowder
- 1 12-ounce package Shore Lunch Cheddar Potato Soup Mix
- 1 14-ounce package of your favorite cooked bratwurst, sliced into thin rounds (about 2 cups)
- 1 15.25-ounce can whole corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 12-ounce bottle of beer
- In soup pot, bring 8 cups of water to a rolling boil.
- Whisk in soup mix, sliced brats, corn and beer. Bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until done, about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with home-style baked beans and your favorite coleslaw.
Reviews and Comments: