Whole-Wheat Dark Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
- 1 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1/3 cup Nestlé Toll House Baking Cocoa
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup Nestlé Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2cups grated zucchini (about 3 medium)
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- MELT 3/4 cup morsels in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg whites and vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture; fold in zucchini. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup morsels over top.
- BAKE for 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift brownies from pan; cut into 16 squares. Store in airtight container for up to 5 days.
Reviews and Comments: