Cheesy Chili Mac
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 pound Bob Evans Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 can tomato sauce (15 ounces)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions chopped (optional)
- In large saucepan, over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage, onion and green peppers until sausage is browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, water, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add elbow macaroni and stir well. Recover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese.
Reviews and Comments: