Slow Cooker Lasagna
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound Bob Evans Italian Sausage Roll
- 1 package no-boil lasagna noodles, broken into 2-inch pieces (9 ounces)
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided (12 ounces)
- 2 jars pasta sauce (26 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Spray interior of slow cooker with non-stick vegetable spray.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until brown. Place in slow cooker.
- Add noodles, ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, pasta sauce and parsley. Stir gently to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Five minutes before serving, top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover to melt cheese.
Reviews and Comments: