Chicken Nugget Tacos
Start to Finish Time
6 servings (2 tacos each)
- 24 frozen breaded cooked chicken nuggets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso 40 percent less-sodium taco seasoning mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 box (7.4 ounces) Old El Paso hard and soft taco shells (6 hard corn shells and 6 soft flour tortillas)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- Bake chicken nuggets as directed on package. Cover to keep warm. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Heat taco shells and tortillas as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sour cream, taco seasoning mix and enough milk for desired consistency. Set aside.
- Fill each taco shell and tortilla with 2 chicken nuggets, cheese, lettuce and salsa. Drizzle each with sour cream mixture.
Reviews and Comments: