Werewolf Furry Finger Cookies
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
- Finger Cookie Pan
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Flaked coconut
- Brown Icing Color
- Black spice drops
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Finger Cookie Pan cavities with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and extracts; mix well. Combine flour, salt and cocoa powder; add to butter mixture. Beat until well blended. Press dough into prepared pan cavities, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn pan over; lightly tap pan to remove cookies. Cool completely on cooling grid.
- In resealable plastic bag, place coconut with icing color; knead until color is evenly blended. Dry on parchment or waxed paper. Attach in small clumps on cooled cookies with melted candy. Roll out spice drops on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar; cut into fingernail shapes. Attach to cookies with melted candy.
Reviews and Comments: