Triple Chocolate Cake Sundae
Makes 4 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Chocolate lovers will adore this sundae topped with a white chocolate-raspberry sauce.
- 3 tablespoons half and half cream
- 1 bar (3.5 ounces) high quality white chocolate cut into small pieces
- 4 1/2 cup scoops Blue Bunny Chef Premium Chocolate Lovers Triple Chocolate Cake Ice Cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- In small microwave-safe bowl, combine half and half and white chocolate. Microwave on high, 30 seconds. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Heat an additional 10 seconds if not melted.
- Cover and refrigerate until thickened to a medium sauce, about 50 minutes. Gently fold in 1/4 cup raspberries.
- If sauce thickens too much during refrigeration, re-warm in microwave for 10 seconds. (Recipe tested in a 1250 watt microwave. Adjust cooking times accordingly.)
- Place ice cream into 4 serving bowls. Top each with 2 tablespoons white chocolate-raspberry sauce and 4 fresh raspberries.
Reviews and Comments: