Chocolate Chip Cannoli Pie
Yield 8 servings
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell, thawed according to package directions
- Cinnamon sugar
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 14-ounce can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips or miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350°F. Brush pie shell very lightly with water; generously sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Stir ricotta cheese, sweetened condensed milk, powdered sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Filling will appear slightly soft. Cool completely on wire rack. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Reviews and Comments: