Black Tea Sangria
A Sangria Recipe for All Seasons - This sangria recipe is a great go-to for get-togethers because you can mix it hours in advance, leaving you more time to mix with what matters - your guests.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Tip: For an adult version of this sangria, use dry red wine instead of grape juice.
- 2 bottles 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea with Lemon
- 1 cup unsweetened grape juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 small orange, sliced
- 1 Gala apple, cored and sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine all ingredients in large pitcher.
- Chill at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Reviews and Comments: