Blushing Cranberry and Pear Turkey Salad
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Note: Recipe can be doubled.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce or cranberry relish
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves or mixed salad greens
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 medium pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and cranberry sauce; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine romaine, spinach and turkey. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise mixture. Top with pear slices, pecans and onion. Garnish, if desired with dried cranberries.
Reviews and Comments: