Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates, ALDI Test Kitchen
- 1 wheel edenVale Brie Cheese
- 1/2 cup Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Burlwood Cellars Chardonnay
- 1/2 cup Berryhill Blackberry Fruit Spread
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place unwrapped brie on a foil-lined baking sheet. Heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until brie is warmed through and soft to the touch.
- Meanwhile, bring dried cranberries and wine to a boil in a small saucepan. Add fruit spread, reduce heat to medium high and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often. Sauce is ready when liquid has thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
- To serve, pour over warm brie. Can be eaten alone or spread on crackers.
Reviews and Comments: