Hummus Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup, plus 1 tablespoon Sabra hummus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons relish
- Paprika for garnish
- Place eggs in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to boil over high heat. Turn off heat; let sit for 14 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon; run cold water over eggs. Cool eggs 10 minutes.
- Remove shells when cool. Cut in half; scoop out yolks and reserve in bowl of food processor.
- Add humus, olive oil, pepper and salt to yolks; puree in food processor. Add relish; pulse 3 to 5 times to incorporate.
- Put yolks and mixture in piping bag. (Use tall glass and fold edges of piping bag over glass to make it easier to transfer mixture.) Pipe about 1 teaspoon of mixture into each egg white half; sprinkle with paprika.
Reviews and Comments: