Asian Chicken Salad
- Juice from half a lime
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2/3 cup Wholly Guacamole
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 5-ounce package spring salad mix
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 of a 15-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, rough chopped
- 3 grilled chicken breasts
- Crispy chow mein noodles, for garnish
- Add lime juice, 1/3 cup chopped cilantro, sesame oil, guacamole, rice wine vinegar, salt, water and soy sauce to blender. Blend until uniform.
- Place dressing in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let flavors meld.
- Toss salad mix, onion, tomato, oranges, dressing and 2 tablespoons rough-chopped cilantro in a bowl.
- Divide salad between 3 plates and top with sliced grilled chicken and chow mein noodles.
Reviews and Comments: