Frozen S'more Dessert Cups
- 15 squares Honey Maid Honey Grahams, divided
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding & pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups prepared whipped topping
- 1 cup Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 2(1.55-ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, chopped, divided
- Coarsely break 10 graham squares; halve
- remaining squares and reserve for garnish.
- Prepare pudding mix as directed on package
- using 1 1/2 cups cold milk. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping, broken grahams, 3/4 cup
- marshmallows and 3/4 of the chopped chocolate
- bars into prepared pudding.
- Spoon into 10 foil baking cups. Top with
- remaining marshmallows. Melt remaining chopped
- chocolate bar and coat top edges of reserved
- graham halves; insert into chocolate cups.
- Cover; freeze until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes
- before serving.
Reviews and Comments: