Banana Raisin Wheat Muffins
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Post Spoon Size Shredded Wheat Cereal
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Del Monte medium bananas, mashed (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Mix cereal and milk in another large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in egg, bananas, sugar and margarine. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in raisins. Spoon batter into muffin pan that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Reviews and Comments: