Banana-Pineapple Yogurt Shake
Ready in Time
Makes 2-1/2 cups
- 1 medium Del Monte banana-peeled, sliced
- 8 oz. plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup chopped, fresh Del Monte Gold pineapple
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup ice chips
- In a blender combine all of the ingredients except the ice chips, and blend on low speed until smooth.
- With the blender still running, slowly add the ice until slushy. Pour into serving glasses, and for an added twist, garnish with pineapple spear and banana slice.
Reviews and Comments: