- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) Del Monte Tender Green Extra Long Asparagus Spears, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter. Add almonds and garlic.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring occasionally. Push to one side of pan. Add asparagus and carrot to other side. Cover and heat through.
- Remove vegetables to serving dish. Spoon almond mixture across center of asparagus and carrots. Garnish with parsley.
Reviews and Comments: