Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Tips: For a lighter alternative, try Marzetti Simply Dressed & Light Caesar.
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Marzetti Simply Dressed Caesar Salad Dressing
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shavings
- 8 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat, or preheat an oven to 400°F.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill asparagus 2 to 4 minutes, turning spears frequently, until the spears are bright green and lightly charred. If roasting, arrange spears on a sheet pan, place on top rack of oven and roast for 4 to 5 minutes (shake pan once or twice during cooking time).
- Transfer asparagus to a platter, drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with eggs, lemon zest, cheese and radishes. Serve.
Reviews and Comments: