"D.I.T." Do-it-Themselves Family Style Tacos
- 3/4 ounces Wildwood Tofu Taco Crumbles (weight for each taco)
- 5 to 10 taco shells or corn tortillas, warmed to package directions
- 5 to 10 butter lettuce leaves, washed
Toppings and sides (per taco):
- 1/2 ounce organic Mexican cheese blend (Cheddar, Colby & Monterey Jack), grated
- 3/4 ounce Wildwood Mild Organic Salsa
- 1/2 ounce guacamole
- 1/4 ounce romaine, chopped
- 1/4 ounce cilantro, chopped
- Heat tofu crumbles in saucepan until warm.
- Remove from heat, then add to taco shell or butter lettuce leaf.
- Add remaining toppings listed until taco is filled to your liking.