Three Berry Frozen Tofu Custard
Makes about 3-1/2 cups or seven 1/2-cup servings
- 3 cups aseptically packaged silken tofu
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen, thawed blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen, thawed raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen, thawed strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Process until smooth and blended.
- Pour into 1-quart bowl or individual dessert cups.
- Freeze at least 2 hours, stirring once after one hour. Serve frozen.
Reviews and Comments: