BBQ Beef Pizza
Preparation and Cooking Time
Makes 4 servings
- 1 package (20 ounces) fully-cooked shredded beef in barbecue sauce (2 cups)
- 1 package (16 ounces) thick prebaked pizza crust (12-inch diameter)
- 1 cup Birds Eye Farm Fresh frozen vegetable mixture (broccoli, corn & red peppers), defrosted, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat oven to 450F. Place pizza crust on ungreased large baking sheet. Spread beef and sauce evenly over crust. Top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, then with cheese.
- Bake in 450F oven 12 to 15 minutes or until toppings are heated through and cheese is melted.
Reviews and Comments: