Fruit Meltdown Popsicle Treats
Kids will really enjoy this refreshing pick-me-up any time of the day. Fruit Meltdown Popsicle Treats - light, refreshing and filled with fruit - they can be made in a variety of fruity flavors!
- 2 cups strawberries or favorite fruit (e.g. chopped honeydew melon, cantaloupe, pineapple or raspberries)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ReaLemon® Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 10 (3-ounce) paper cups
- 10 popsicle sticks
- Place strawberries, water, sugar and lemon juice from concentrate in blender container; blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into cups, filling until almost full.
- Place cups on tray and freeze 30 minutes or until just firm.
- Place sticks into the middle of each cup. Continue to freeze until solid.
- Remove from cups and serve.
Reviews and Comments: